Travel Guide: Biarritz

Mar 14, 2013


As many of you knew I grew up in France and for the most part was raised in Biarritz, which in my opinion is the greatest place on earth. I loved every bit of Biarritz and all of my best friends are from there. 
As a tourist we pack really stupid things. I mean come on you can agree with me right? How many times have we looked into our suitcase and have been "OH MY GOD why did I bring this, I don't even wear this shit" yeah been there felt & done that. 
If you ever come to Biarritz which I suggest you do, just be normal for gods sake stop trying to dress all beach cool it's lame and we HATE that, the more you try to look different and wear heels and stupid jackets the more we will laugh at you. I mean...thats a given in any country right?

Biarritz Jam


For a normal beach look:
If your going to the beach... go to the beach it's not a cat walk.
Wear a cute bikin (why not right) The guys are hot and if you hang out at the Cote de Basque well then you might run into some of my ex's...tell them I said hi and wear this baseball top it's cute yet tomboyish
shorts: Billabong
tote: AE
bikini striped top & bottom 
Growing up on the beach is one of my favorite life memories. Almost every July the Roxy Jam came, a 5 day long surf competition with bands and just good vibes all day long.

Daytime/ lunch:
Shopping downtown or having a drink at the Ventilo? Stick to the basic's. We love fun shirts like on the board above...the Foxy one from Juicy Couture. Simple skinniescarry all bag to stuff your souvenirs in or even your change of clothes from the beach
sunnies: Asos
sandals: Marais USA
--
Jean Jacket
plan T
Keds
I use to have that very same scooter...if you added a bunch of stickers of course.

Going out


Going out:
Biarritz kids are always comfortable and love to have have fun...and by fun I mean get silly drinking wine on the streets and just being stupid. (i've had an ice cream fight and gotten thrown out of the O bar twice barefoot...that was a long night) Dress comfy even when going out you never know what you're gonna get into.
heels: J Crew

Beach Picnic:
What better way to start the night than with a picnic on the beach with your friendsWear a bathing suit under your dress you never know right? Also nights by the beach get super chilly so a light weight jean jacket can be a life saver.
shoes: Keds

Don't forget to follow me on Polyvore


20 comments:

  1. you grew up in biarritz? i have family there...i really should go visit them...sounds like an awesome place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect. Makes me dream of living my life by the beach again. Ah nostalgia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous picks!

    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. geat ideas!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh absolutely love them all! thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Biarritz too ! There's such a special atmosphere in this city and you describe very well the summer way of life there !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make me want to go on vacation right noooow. Sound like a very cool city!
    Loved the outfits
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last year was my 1st time Biarritz and couldn't agree more on the tons of bikinis: one snobby 'Pucci', a fun 'We are Handsome' and that bathing suit indeed to stand out from the bikini-clad bunch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tu as grandi à Biarritz? c'est amusant, j'y vis, et j'y ai mon atelier/boutique de bijoux, j'espère que tu passeras un de ces jours! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Biarritz c'est magnifique ! j'espère retourner dans le coin cet été, avec Hossegor ce sont les endroits les plus cools qui soient ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these looks. Great tips... it's good to know what to wear in Biarritz - can't wait to go there myself.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that this simple guide can help me and many others who wish to have some useful tips when they are going Biarritz for a tour. These instructions are a lot helpful for me and I can create a list of things to carry with me on my tour of this beautiful city in France.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic blog, the idea you share is more useful for me, Please keep on sharing.

    Travel Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tips about what to wear in Biarritz. I will be going there this summer and am now even more excited about it!! The place looks awesome. For those that don't know it either yet, I found here a pretty cool page about it: Biarritz Travel Guide

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is just great and i can assume you're an expert on this subject.This is a really well written article.I am hoping to give a contribution & aid different customers like its helped me. Good job.

    You are welcome to my blog post: Travel Destinations

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been looking around for some good group vacation ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved