Valentina Shah SS13

Mar 15, 2013

VShaw_Shot22_012

VShaw_Shot06_060
7pyOiIMilS9D1pcaareUyciuyxkZgWDNK-3a-IUw0e0
VShaw_Shot38_019
Collection available at Saks Fifth AveNeiman Marcus

The Valentina Shah SS13 collection is finally out and I'm so happy to have been able to work with such an amazing woman. I'm in love with the architecture and detail that goes into every single piece. I left the shoot wanting  literally everything. It's really something when the clothes makes you feel a certain way, sexy, strong and like a real woman, but with style.
 Here a few of my favorites, defiantly will be sharing more with you guys later this week.
Visit Valentina Shah & follow me on Instagram
____
**Tune in tonight for two really awesome Alien Dawn Episodes! It's getting good and I don't want to give anything out but lets just say I kick some butt!!!**
Nicktoons 10pm Friday's / or watch on itunes

19 comments:

  1. This shoot is gorgeous - I love the change from your usual setup!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look amazing! If I ever become a designer, remind me to cast you in my shoots! ;)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoot is great. I have to agree that the clothes are absolutely gorgeous <3 and congrats, I didn't know you were on a tv show :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple and lovely!

    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These outfits are amazing! And your hair looks so great! It's always fun to try new styles!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness you look amazing! Very mature look for you.


    xo
    Maggie A
    Love Mavin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome collection! I love the soft neutrals, and you look stunning!


    -Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the contrast of your skin on these neutrals, especially the pale pink in the first picture. I want everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! it's different from your style, but very classic, chic, and mature, the colors look amazing on you!

    xxx
    StephC

    ReplyDelete
  10. New Aston Martin Rapid, 2013 Hyandai Veloster Turbo Mazda Takeri Concept and Top Companies of Most popular Cars and Vehicles. Total Concept Cars in the World, Latest Strange Vehicles in the World, All Concept Cars and Strange Vehicles Hot pictures and info
    worldlatestvehicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love it so much... love the haircut, love the coat...ooo it is so cute...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that frist photo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funny thing...I am not a photographer, I'm am musician who studied architecture, and I do not see one comment here about composition. The general public doesn't care about how technically proficient you are with your photographic equipment, all they care about is that your photograph either expresses something in an artistic sense or that your photograph serves its purpose
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really important written content. the information that you shown is hard to faith and many superbly i liked the way you afford things here

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved