Petite Etoile

Mar 29, 2013

IMG_4189
IMG_4191
IMG_4201
IMG_4207
IMG_4212
Dress: Gentlefawn, shirt: Isabel Marant Etoile, jacket: Skin and Threads, shoes: Vintage footwear (Shoeline), hat: Otte, bracelet: Massi

Layered a spring dress over a new Isabel Marant top I bought in soho over the weekend. I unfortunately found yet another  store downtown that will kill me and my bank. I don't like to spend much money on things, but why not treat yourself once in a while? 
Hope everyone enjoys their Easter weekend. I'm about to head down to Long Island to spend time with my family & friends and eat really bad fast food since my dad cant cook and loves Wendy's.
Follow me on Instagram

19 comments:

  1. Just lovely look! Very chic and elegant :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good Easter with your family!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome look! This may sound odd, but I love how that is such a springy look but you've balanced it with warmer pieces to work for this cold weather we still have! Clever!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the mix of print, I totally didn't realize that this was separates!
    In the Mean
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! I love the hat - So fun & retro, really flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous loook! :) Loving the hat :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely!

    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! That hat is adorable!

    redemptionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! love the dress!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layered look, and perfect for Easter! Have a great holiday~

    The Occasional Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the dress over the shirt and the mix of pastels. enjoy your wendy's weekend!

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress and hat are perfect together <3


    New Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh amazing! I'm dying for a hat like this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning! I love Isabel Marant.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you added some chic menswear touches to this cutesy dress.

    -Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pictures : )

    - Justine
    jayseaxo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved