Street cosi

Mar 28, 2013

 photo IMG_4125_zps9e952379.jpg

< photo 2f115a56-f169-40ae-b33b-e9dbb03411f0_zps6d7a2ca8.jpg
 photo 6f75925c-18be-48db-9814-d503714f47cc_zpsf05c7be5.jpg
 photo dc6d7abb-a5a0-45d5-81eb-f10c9e8bd7be_zps54ac85ed.jpg
Jacket: Skin and Threads, top: Michael Lauren, dress: Whitney Eve, socks: Stance, shoes: Free People

I see my sock obsession growing before my eyes and there is nothing you, nor I can do about it. And don't think that the fact it's getting warmer will slow it down either, might actually make it worse or in my eyes better. Also it's not my fault Stance has the best socks!
Wore one of my simplest of jackets the other day. Don't mix u simple with boring, cause it's far from that. Jackets like these are so easy to play around with and perfect for layering. 
Follow me on Instagram

25 comments:

  1. you look adorable!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so dope!
    i love you Caradona!

    Regards,
    Tselmuun
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you layer!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look - That sweatshirt is killer but those socks are the best part. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely hair!


    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw your instagram of your Tampax ad - that is amazing! Congrats!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit and photos! I love your jacket so much :D

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair!! Its beautiful! I love the curls & the color! I also really like that coat! xx

    www.velvettovagabond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shirt and your hair! It's BEAUTIFUL!

    asshepleases.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would look like an ass in this get up. You... look adorable and all around awesome. The socks are fantastic.

    http://pieceology.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that skull top, very chic and stylish outfit dear :)

    Dress To Cook Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. only you can pulled this look, i don't think no one else can & I love how daring you are ! awesome look

    xoxo
    amourvero

    www.amourvero.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit - I love the coat

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm dying that you paired this hard sweater w/ such a flowy romantic dress!
    In the Mean
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your outfits are always one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing layering. The best I've seen, in fact!


    New Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing look!!


    besos.

    http://onecolourorathemedaybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love!
    http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  19. that jacket is amazing and i can definitely see all the layering potential you're talking about.

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your shorter hair is pretty freaking rad. Also, skill shirts will always be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello,, i'm just visit,, have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved