{Food} Bread

Mar 29, 2013

IMG_4234
IMG_4239
IMG_4238

Whenever I wake up early enough to actually have food that I can call breakfast and not lunch I feel like I did my job as a human the very similar feeling of when I switch out a light bulb.
If you follow me on Instagram then you must have seen all my "foodie" pictures. And by popular demand I'm going to do something groundbreaking...Food Friday. I know it's something that's never been done. I'm so innovative.
I feel like I get emails or  Tumblr questions every single day about where to eat in New York.
Bread. I've only been here once or twice and ordered the Avocado Egg Sandwich accompanied with a yummy side salad. They serve real food in the morning too and since I like to have fries with everything I'll be back. 
Location:
 20 Spring St New York, NY

13 comments:

  1. YUM. I'm dying because that food looks so good.

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and this is wear I get off my lazy ass and go get some food from the kitchen.

    ....and this is also where I realize mid xing out of tumblr that my kitchen only has barely edible organic food.


    www.velvettovagabond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! besos.


    http://onecolourorathemedaybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never had fries for breakfast. Maybe I should try that. Everything looks yummy :)


    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 1 thing to say: that what happen when food Meet Art :) your breakfast is looking good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing. Whats it like having chips for breakfast?

    asshepleases.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. this post is hilarious -- good to know I'm not the only one out there who feels like I've really accomplished something when my breakfast falls remotely near what could be considered "morning." And egg avocado sandwich??? YUM. Why does it have to be breakfast if it has egg in it -- I could eat that for lunch and dinner. I've always loved your foodie photography -- looking forward to the new Fridays!
    xo
    -JM
    www.threadandbones.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, french fries... Haven`t eaten it for ages!

    http://peno4ka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks really great. I will have to put that on my must try list for my next visit to NY.

    http://bridgetmarowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. those fries look amazing. i definitely should not have read this post before lunch.

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you follow me on Instagram then you survival warehouse must have seen all my "foodie" pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved