Addictive

Mar 11, 2013

IMG_3009

IMG_3011
IMG_3013
Dress: Pinkyotto, white top: Topshop, Jacket: Cameo, socks: UO, shoes: Coach (vintage)

Something about being a real girl is addictive. The options are limitless, but naturally I love to be more on the preppy side. I was lucky enough to find these vintage Coach mary jane loafer shoes at a Salvation army several years back. So happy I never donated them. March has gone by so quickly, I can't believe spring is right around the corner. I'm always discovering new music to listen to. I have a journal of just songs I've liked over the years. I keep it with me at all times. I'm the girl asking what song is playing at a bar that no one is listening to.
You guys must think I only listen to sad songs..well they aren't sad to me. They inspire me I hope they inspire you too.
--
Some girls that can sing inspired by this post after all it was Internatinal womans day Friday...:

Nina Nastasia - Cry cry baby
Vashi Bunyan - Train song
Sibylle Baier - The end
Vashi Bunyan - Winter is blue
Moddi - Smoke
Marissa Nadler - Thinking of you
Marissa Nadler - Loner

(Sibylle Baier is really amazing though...check out "I lost something in the hills" & "Softly")

What songs inspire you?
Follow me on Intagram








23 comments:

  1. Love this "college girl" outfit. The shoes are lovely!
    www.blogandthecities.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested to know if you like different music based on how you're dressed?
    Or does different music inspire you to dress differently?

    Such a feminine silhouette here, I can't help think how great it would be paired with the first set of songs.

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those shoes and pairing them w/ the grey knee-highs looks just perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit! :)
    http://www.sabfashionlab.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your style, and that is a gorgeous shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit may or may not be perfection. (its the first one). <3 I am in love with it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect look!
    and i do the same thing. i always ask or try to figure out what song is playing :D

    wanderingsofalittlesoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely coat!

    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am currently obsessing over pea coats, thanks to you Christina! I have a grey and a black one but I really want a red one! I also love fur scarfs like the one that you were wearing a lot during the winter!I have blog posts were I'm wearing my fur scar! I would have never thought to d that! I love your style! You give me great ideas for my outfits!!

    http://www.velvettovagabond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great coat!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is pretty much a flawless outfit :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look fantastic. Simple and beautiful.

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look. The dress is beautiful and the socks look so cute with those buttons!
    Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. in love with this look - amazing!! you look awesome in this dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you wore the oxfords and knee high grey socks with that dress! And the coat looks fabulous!


    -Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think "sad" songs are always good and calming for the soul.


    xo
    Maggie A
    Love Mavin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Christina Hello, really nice outfit!
    Do you want to make one for our magazine?

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE this outfit!!!

    http://marielgdc.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved