{Mood} Color & Routine

Mar 11, 2013

Violet & Mustard



So in love with this color combo. Ever since I can remember I've always been attracted to any yellow hue. Someone once told me that I had a very yellow aura, maybe that's why I love the color so much? Who knows. I've been looking for the perfect violet sweater this one shown above is absolutely perfect! 

left to right:
The understated floppy hat
Mustard mod skirt
Violet sweater from Romwe 
pretty dangle earrings
Spring shade from Aerin

---
Now it's been a while since I've posted anything beauty on Trop Rouge. I've made a lot of promises (I know...I know) There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about making a beauty post...for now I shall hold you over with some of my favorite products. Products I love and use everyday.


For more details follow me on Polyvore


13 comments:

  1. A deep purple and gold/yellow are always so pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous picks!

    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've forever been trying to find a floppy hat, and this one is perfect!

    http://beautyandthecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these picks, Chloe perfume is my signature scent!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Viole & yellow are my fav color combo all the time.
    Xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/



    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yellow and purple are an awesome combo <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right, la touche éclat d'Yves Saint Laurent makes girl look alive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many people want to See Sport Cars of International and beautiful Sport Racing Cars, The Best and Latest Sport Racing Car HyperSport Car, Sport Vehicles, Most Popular Concept Cars, upcoming racing cars and more strange vehicles with pictures and Information
    WorldLatestVehicles.Com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved