The start of fall

Sep 30, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top: Dimepiece, skirt: Brandy Melville, shoes: 80%20, hat: Asos, rings: Concrete polish, Karen London, Giles & Brother

Can I call it fall already? Is it time to double up on tights yet and drink hot chocolate till you puke? I literally can not wait to do either or those things, although I can do without the puke. I picked out this new sweater from Dimepiece my absolute favorite sweater ever, been wearing it to bed rolling out with it on and throwing it over dresses.
Follow me on Go Try It On (under Trop Rouge) 

16 comments:

  1. That sweater is sick,I love the colors and the print! http://impressthepress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. niiiice, i like that sweater a lot! glad i found you on lookbook, your blog seems pretty awesome :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is your Inspiration ?I love your Style ! ! You're Amazing! Please Follow me on Twitter --> @ankuu27 ! ♥ ♥ Lots of Love !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you look sooo comfy, but still very put together. I need to figure out how to pull off that look.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit! it looks so cozy like you'd just want to live in it through the fall. especially love that burgundy skirt!

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looove that sweater, looks so good with that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god, I love your hair so much. Love your outfit too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need fall to start in Cali right about... now!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sweater!!!!
    Available here: http://dimepiecedesigns.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=311&parent=17

    ReplyDelete
  10. that sweater has plain satanic prints all over for you people who thinks thats "cool".. you dont what you talking about... thats not something "cool".. but you are cristi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sweater is awesome!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful things can really be very uplifting and inspring. And indeed, you have proven it here.Simple awesome.


    Check this awesome blog: Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved