Sorciere

Sep 29, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top: Necessary clothing, blazer: Primary New York, skirt: Brandy Melville, shoes: 80%20, necklace: Karen London/by boe, rings: Vanessa Mooney/Karen London, bag: Cynthia Vincent, hat: Asos


I wish I could call that hat my own, but it's actually my friend Claire's..I also wish I could just keep it, but it looks as though I'll be giving it back as soon as next week.
I can't remember the last time I went to the movies. For some reason watching movies is very hard for me, I'm extremely picky and can never sit still for more than 20 mins before I start fidgeting or wanting to watch something else. Watching movies at the theater is much better...I have no remote control or place to go if I start to get bored...little fun prison.
I can't believe I just referred to the movies as a prison.
Oh and if you're wondering which movie I saw with Bonnie, it was "Perks of being a wallflower"
and it was amazing...

17 comments:

  1. looove the boots and blazer! You and Bonnie look awesome :)
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting to see Perks of Being a Wallflower. It's one of my favorite books, so I've been looking forward to the movie. I love these shots. You look beautiful, as always, and I really like your dress.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Une BELLE sorcière alors :)
    xoxo from France !

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh, new york looks stunning. I loved the book so I'm pretty curious as to how the movie'll turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these shots, it makes me realise I must start shooting in black and white more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit, especially those amazing rings! glad that you enjoyed your fun prison sentence!

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm so glad the movie was amazing! I wanted to go see it for a while now!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love what you do, clara and margaux http://anticfatic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful captures!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like these photos! The black and white is great. You have such a unique sense of style, I don't think it's even possible to imitate. Great post!

    xo - Akilah
    http://www.itsakilahobviously.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is definitely one of my favourites so far!
    And I wish Perks of being a Wallflower was already out in Germany... but it isn´t, obviously :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superbes photos. Surtout en noir et blanc. C

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful photos :)

    http://alisiclaire.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved