Scallops

Jan 22, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Arnsdorf, Tank: Primary NY, Shorts: DV, Bracelet: JewelMint

I've always been so obsessed with bracelets. The bigger and stacked the better. I'm really loving this vintage inspired piece from JewelMint, Pretty much fits with most everything in my closet. I'll being wearing a JewelMint style everyday for the next week stay tuned for more.

In love with the scallop detailing on these DV shorts, a serious go to short for when I'm home. This past week has seriously been crazy busy!! I leave for Copenhagen and Amsterdam on Friday with Natalie! SO stoked right now. It's going to be amazing, hoping to get as much visiting done as possible. And maybe even meet up with Ines. Fashion Week will be just about starting in NY when I get back, so except a little lack in post although i shall be updating when abroad.
You can follow me on Twitter, while I'm gone!

Visit JewelMint.com and enter TROP and get 50% off your first piece 1st time buyers only. (valid till 1/31)
Click HERE


14 comments:

  1. This colour is so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that orange blouse looks beautiful on you! i love how it looks with the leopard tank underneath

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT! LOVE IT

    GIVEAWAY on blog: http://ihaveafashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. And I love how you left the front tie untied ;) TOO COOL FOR A BOW.

      Delete
  5. I love all the different orange tones in your top reminds me of the warmth of summer which I miss dreadfully!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of that shirt! :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I reallt adore your hair on these pictures! Did you do something special with it or dose it just shift from day to day?
    I now my hair isn't exactly like yours (Yours is so much prettier!!) but do you have any advice on how to make the curls bigger? any product?
    I'm mixed too, but my curls are a bit smaller than yours and my hair's not as thick either. So if you have any advice for me, just tell me! :)
    Thanks, I appreciate it very much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i went into kmart today and saw your face everywhere! lol it was cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple and fresh look, Jolie!

    Jasmine B. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sherbet color is just so delicious!!

    http://www.prevailingetquette.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved