Slouchy mid-days

Jan 19, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Day Dreamer, Flannel: vintage (similar), Jeans: JamesJeans, Sunnies: Guess

It's been such a long week that I thought I'd reward myself with some sunglasses. I picked out these two pairs from Guess. Simple aviators are the best! I haven't had the change to wear them out yet, but was inspired with a more laid back look. I've been stealing my brothers flannels, over sized, rolled up sleeves and a lose shoulder T...perfection with extreme comfort.
Planning on packing these glasses for my trip to Copenhagen along with an assortment of turtle necks...been looking at the weather forecast and snow is happening!

I now have Instagram!!! You can follow me HERE & follow me on Twitter while ya at it.



10 comments:

  1. your outfit screams relaxation, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNOW? i'm in trouble (i don't own a single turtleneck!!)

    xx

    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder...where your bedspread comes from ? it's really nice !
    love your blog**

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg you are so beautiful !

    www.alittleinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting to wear laid back fashion. You look great & can never go wrong w/aviators. Stop by and check out the "REBEL OLD SCHOOL" photo shoot w/Jullien Herrera.
    http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously all of your outfits are always so comfortable, but so so fashionable. I'm jealous! Hahaha great look. I love aviators but y'know I might be converting to a wayfarers girl soon.

    www.kristenglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice sunglasses , hope you will have a good trip !!
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful glasses, guess is the most popular trend mark in my country, i like it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  9. effortless cool. love the flannel

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are super cute! I wish I could pull off aviators.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved