Roughing it up

Dec 14, 2011


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blouse: Brandy Melville (similar), Pants: A/X Armani Exchange, (similar)Boots: Steve Madden, Sunnies: RAEN, Necklace: Vanessa Mooney, Watch: La Mer Collections


This is my 3rd (and final) Steve Madden post for the Steve Brings it! Holiday Campaign. Before finishing up and after you guys all heard my party list, I thought I should share with you some party tips, all in the same theme of CBGB!

Music:
Make sure to have a killer playlist! I love to play Led Zeppelin and turn the music up loud! Karaoke I feel always happens at my parties, my friends like to sing a lot and jump around on tables so we always end up playing really loud old school music and pretend we are in a band...all 10 of us, more of a weird cult group than rock band haha.

Dress code:
Spice your party up with a fun dress code! I've been to a Rocker Party where we played guitar hero all night and put fake tattoos on us we looked super silly with tattoos all over our body but it's was rad. A lot of the girls came in all rockabilly and it was so awesome!

Decorate:
Decorating for a party is the best part! I always try to have a theme when hosting a party. Little things can really make a difference. Colorful straws, different shaped glasses, colorful balloons...

Location:
Sometimes and lets be real you just can't have a party at your place! Too small, or annoying roommates who don't have the same friends etc... So as this is the Steve Madden CBGB theme I think an awesome place to host a get together is at a local dive bar, that has a jukebox! There is a dive bar near my home on long Island that everyone goes to. It has a jukebox and is kinda old school. I use to go there every Saturday to meet up with friends.


Follow Trop Rouge

12 comments:

  1. I love the look and your hair is always lovely. What product do you use for your hair? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. but I can see camel toe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I know it's sad, I seriously could not get it to stop. lol These pants came a little too tight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those boots!! you look amazing!

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look... and the boots are amaze!
    xx

    http://relisherr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god your hair !!! and you are wonderful !
    Kisses from France xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great boots! Love this outfit, you're so pretty!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shoes & your hair !

    - http://dchild-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta have those boots! http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2011/12/baby-ariella-update-be-part-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey great look! Love the way you wore these pants, simple but inspiring. The texture is also really cool.

    Jasmine xx.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so beautiful. I love this outfit, especially the pants.



    www.shannonsometimes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have great style love every outfit!! And these shoes are amazing! I'm off checking some more posts of you ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved