Without a care

Dec 13, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
T- StyleMint, Leggings: Vintage, boots: 80%20

Sundays are my ultimate favorite day. I find myself doing very little. The occasional walk downstairs to pick up a few snacks and sitting on the balcony. This is precisely what I did this past Sunday. Layered a StyleMint T over a paper thin All Saints top. A classic comfy look that I've been doing for years. Last week I spent my weekend online shopping. I really needed some classic tops, StyleMint.com was very helpful!! These leggings are one of my first vintage finds, I picked them up about 4 years ago in West Hampton, I use to be crazy about those types of prints (not that I'm not anymore...just less).
Follow StyleMint on FB and Twitter


10 comments:

  1. Oh my!!Those boots!! Love them xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll love to see this look on Shupalook.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog! youre so pretty!
    xoxo

    http://julyets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those pony-haired kicks...so badass!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    www.HauteKhuuture.com


    p.s. Giveaway on my blog- Enter to win a FREE pair of shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still look chic and beautiful even when you're dressed so casually on a Sunday. Love the pictures

    www.shannonsometimes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the print of your boots ♥

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved