Last Nights Sir Stage Party.

Oct 19, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Everly ( or here) Jacket: Topshop (similar here) flats: H&M (similar here) purse: Rebecca Minkoff

A couple shots from the Sir Stage party where the girls and I attended where 50 Cent played a private show. I got to rejoice/show of dance skills (not) in hearing In Da Club and P.I.M.P all over again. Thankyou. We also chilled out in front of the Kenneth Cole showroom a bit before and saw the new collection, I have so many phone pictures I think it's only necessary that I post them. You can also follow me on twitter and see them there too if you like. So the night ended up all of us jumping in a friend of a friend's van? 15 of us or more I really don't recall (DDdriver). But I do know that at one point I changed from heels to flats. I ALWAYS carry flats on me. I have these super inexpensive H&M fold flats that I bring with me everywhere. It's nice to give your feet a break and to have fun once in a while. That never hurts.


follow me on Bloglovin & Twitter

20 comments:

  1. haha, cool photos:) looks like you had a blast!
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I wish I was at the party you all rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a party ~ love your idea about flats. Never know when those cute little footsies are going to need a break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing, so jealous. love the pics

    www.herpersona.blogspot.com
    www.herpersona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great night! Love the outfits!
    Is that Allison Harvard from ANTM???

    ReplyDelete
  6. That definitely is Allison! I wonder if that means she didn't win it, because I thought they had to hide out until the season finale so no one knows?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos!

    xx
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like an amazing time! great photos!!

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Qui est la fille blonde au grands yeux stp? A t'elle un blog, tumblr...? Il me semble la connaitre de quelque part.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos of this party make me want to have a rest and go to some party to have a fun^^ thank you very much)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Allison from ANTM is so gorgeous! :D

    Have a Good Day!

    David

    VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. allison from top model ! i always bring flats with me when going out i have the same flats for like five years i love looking cute is great,but at least you care about your feet lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO NICE! lovesssssss it :)

    xx

    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  14. i do the same thing with my fold flats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow Allisons Eyes are huge, but in a good way! I love the pictures! you look like you had a great time! i love it, totally thought that was Method man.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved