Leather Dreams

Oct 21, 2011

Dreamers:
Photobucket
-Obsessed with this python leather jacket by Forzieri Not sure if I should just sell everything in my closet just to own it....$2,600
-Never thought sequins could be so freakin tough...Jacket by Iro at a whooping $817....still it's rad!


Savers:
Photobucket
-Excited about this gold zipper detail. and flattering fit. Jacket by Vero Moda Very $165
-I remember months ago never wanting to wear tweed. But that may be because I never saw it in moto form. Bird by Juicy couture $670

Versatile:
Photobucket
-This jacket also comes in black and it's fur collar is detachable...yes please! Urban Code. $134
-Treadsence jacket at only $60...it's faux and pretty affordable.


Bombers:
Photobucket
-Sweet sheepskin & hooded. I love the pocket detail. Barney's. Did I mention it's $75 ?
-Madewell has this soft leather bomber jacket that has the right amount of buckle detail with out you feeling like your in a straitjacket. $495





10 comments:

  1. Love the sequins one from the first pics ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sequinned motorcycle jacket is hot
    www.alittleweirdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The python jacket >>> Stunning!

    xx
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tweed Juicy Couture jacket is perfect!

    http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jacket of the season for me has to be the Bomber Jacket. i love this jacket so much!!! I always get questions where i get it from and I'm glad to get it from Famous movie jackets. They have huge variety of leatherjackets, Motorcycle jackets, movies jackets and lots of more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Admin,
    I browse your website, its very impressive, I love it.
    Awesome stuff as always! I hope you take disciples Best Regards
    Brooke Wright

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leather is always in fashion specially in winters. Coz we have to wear stylish stuff so we can go with stylish leather jackets.Women's Motorcycle Jackets Amazing design and stylish stuff i liked it alot. I have known some of these kinda website in this valentine i gifted my boyfriend and he loved it.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved