Home sweet home.

Oct 30, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Billabong, Jeans: Jbrand, Shoes: 80%20

I came home for halloween weekend to spend more time with Pierce who's really only joy in life is to playing PS3 and draw disturbing books ( my tumblr has a picture of the name of his book...)He's 5 so i'm guessing it's a phase. Wore the new Jbrand jeans in what I think is a perfect alternative color from black, forest green. A portion of the jeans bought go towards helping kids stay in school. One of the reasons why I love going home is that nothing ever really changes. Apart from the fact that everything is now an area to place Pierce's art. I found a sweet photo of myself when I was young, in the tub. My father snapped that photo when I was about 3, crying because I didn't have enough toys in the tub. (I had the longest curly hair)

20 comments:

  1. u have more than enough toys in that tub!!! hehe cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your outfit, looks comfy and cool!

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    kisses, Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. There s something on your nose, right ;)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sua família é VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Beijo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. In fall I will wear forest green in any form. Jewellery, pants, dresses etc. Happy Halloween!

    xx Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, u in the tub HILARIOUS and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures ! You were (and are !) so cute.

    Kisses from France.

    ♥ www.estelleblogmode.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. babe u are just adorable! I love your style and your hair is fab'!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh dear, your home it wonderful! i truly love it and I really like your hair! (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have such beautiful parents! looks like an awesome childhood!

    http://yuandtofu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You take very great photos!I love your blog!Now I follow u :) It would be very nice if You would follow me back :)
    And you can participate on my GUCCI Giveaway!

    therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ♡Very beautiful photos!!!
    kisses from your follower! ♡
    www. welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diandra Hinson-vegaNovember 2, 2011 at 10:58 AM

    I've this @DiandraN26 I won't stop stalking :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love these photos!
    your hair is divine :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. when happy children are sleeping and we kill and stab them? amazing... my little brother was spiderman with a machine gun and fedora for halloween. he's 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH MY!!! Your hair is absolutely amazing.

    Lovely blog. I support your with + 1 new Follower :)

    Please take a look on my blog and follow if you like.

    SH

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved