the basics

Oct 29, 2011


Some products that I find myself using daily. Always relied on Victoria Secret for everything other than makeup, never would of thought that they would have the best primer I've ever used. I usually apply a thin layer of primer followed by two small dabs of the face illuminator that I put on my cheeks followed then by a swipe of bronzer that I also put on the long of my nose...Gives off a nice glow. Perfect.


  1. Love these products, thanks for sharing!

    kisses, Jasmin

  2. I haven't heard much about vs makeup (besides beauty rush lip glosses), interesting to hear a good review! xx Veronica

  3. I wouldn't have guessed. I tried VS makeup a few times and I usually don't like any of it. The BeautyRush glosses are so sticky and their foundation (or at least the one I've tried) was so chalky. I've never tried those products but I trust your opinion. :)

    Castle Fashion

    PS: My R&Em bag came in and I looove it! Thank you so much :)

  4. beautifull colours!

  5. I love VS for everything but their makeup...they use really cheap ingredients that make my face break out :/ I actually did some research about the ingredients through an environmental health website and most of them cause some type of allergy..hope you don't experience this!

  6. What do you suggest for winning in LoveRandEm giveaway? I was like tweeting them all the time, commenting on their every FB post, I read your blog ( cause I love it ) and I tweet almost your every new post. I don't know what else to do, I'm trying so hard since beginning and I have feeling that they choose the winner who comment or tweet last, just before they announce the winner, but when they announce the winner is like 4am in my country, so :S I don't know what to do anymore. Do they even read my tweets?D:

  7. beautiful color on the left. so natural

    love, N.


I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved