In the bag

Jun 20, 2011

Photobucket
Bag: Donna Karen



Sunnies: Volcom



Fashion Fix tape: Only recently started using these little tape things. I use them for low lose shirts *I tape them on the side so it doesn't show my chest *I take sleeves that are too long and tape them up 3 inches or so...



Skindinavia: The best thing on earth to be invented. It keeps you make up in place. It's SO perfect for going out. I wear it almost everyday....I swear by it!! buy it here I also have this one



Mascara: Givenchy. It's the one with the ball at the end...it makes your lashes super long!



Lipstick: Rimmel - red



Necklace: UO










5 comments:

  1. Love this, that make up stuff is great!

    STYLE MANIA
    www.style-mania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Fashion Fix Tape for??

    Haru x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this what's in my bag post! <3


    check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i love your hair! how do you get it so gorgeous! lol i have curly hair and mine always ends up looking...well, not good :(

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved