Gates

Jun 21, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Leila Shams, Shoes: Joie

I put a blob of pink junk on the left side of my head/hair not too long ago. Last night I put violet on one side and pink on the other....the violet did not come out AT ALL..just looks like I darkened my hair which left me annoyed and looking like a sort of Yin Yang. It'll wash out in a couple of days so till then i'll just have to explain to people why my hair is so weird. I'll take a picture of how it looks as of now later on...
twitter bloglovin also... check my post on Glamour



12 comments:

  1. it doesnt look wierd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your hair's pretty intense but awesome!love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ;D


    COLLABORATION: H&M x VERSACE + Preview
    http://t.co/EK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress, nice post in Glamour too!

    -Kris

    http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "happy (official) summer!!" :)

    seemingly somewhat sorta "adorably cute pouty" expression in first pic (;D); & upon first glimpse, that dynamically-dramatic, dreamy bold print tank/dress readily evoked impressions of dashing dancer ("fiery rad-rouge" 'do actually complements perfectly, & classic joies do seem to match your entire wardrobe, ;D).

    &, then "lo & behold" scrolling down to lower photo, & there you were --- "voila!", gorgeous lady, in seemingly "delightfully, divine danse!" can't help but "luv it," as palpably "feelin'/sensing your joy!" :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look beatiful :)

    can you follow me ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trop belle , le blog et les photos sont sublime
    LOVE TROP ROUGE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that you're going to be in Kmart ads! woo. That's amazing : ).

    xxox,
    Crystal
    @watermoolen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that Leila Shams print at a short dress/long tee and I love it.
    As always your hair is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look a bit like Annalyne McCord ! You both are really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved