collage of b.f

Jun 19, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





The one thing I love most about blogging is switching it up a little...everyone knows bloggers know how to more or less dress them selfs, but it's having super mega stay up till 7am fun that people don't see....here is the last time I talk about Bomb Fest! haha.

*not a post inspire just my trip :) also not me smoking.

xx*

2 comments:

  1. seemingly shallow respose, "switch-up," per se, as for most part comes off rather pedestrian, prosaically uninspiring..., haha. & that's one of those "fake laughs" to sorta "keep from cryin'..." :)

    & please tell me that's not you in pic midway down puffin' on "cancer stick" (cutoff at waist, seemingly so as to shamefully avoid showin' face), as most assuredly ya know well better than risk russian-roulettish playin' 'round w/your health & well-being (foundation to any/all aspects of human beauty). if so, wontcha please "cease & desist...", as luv ya too much to imagine ya havin'..., ya know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is that shallow..I can't post about my trip? this is my blog haha. Not everything is to inspire you know.
    Oh and by the way that's not me smoking :p

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved