






Top: Robert Haik, Shorts: Missoni, Shoes: Top Shop
In LOVE with my new Top Shop purchase, could you just die?
Had lunch with Instyle this afternoon. Sat with Carolina from Fashion Squad and Chantal from Cocorosa had a delicious lunch. I'll be at the skybox in the Lincoln center tomorrow tweeting from the tents then off to Chictopia and DVFlounge. Follow my tweets to get some inside coverage.
xoxo
To all of you who have been emailing me. expect an answer from me tomorrow after true blood hahahaha....I know i'm crazy about that show. I don't even know what to expect! eeeeeepppppp...
Thank you for all your lovely emails I love you guys.






What timing, I was just going catching up on some blogs and of course I had to stop here. The first photo of the food..I want to print it out and have a bite! You look grand as always.
ReplyDelete-UJ
Hey honey, you look lovely! I am still so in love with your hair! I love your oufit!!
ReplyDeletehttp://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
new post
Love, love, love this. All of it.
ReplyDeletewww.stylocrat.blogspot.com
wow. this outfit is simply divine. you look amazing! and yes...i could just die over those shoes!
ReplyDeleteyou look so great. i love this outfit. soooo refreshing! the shorts are too cool
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful outfit.
ReplyDeleteoh I loooove your shorts!
ReplyDeletelachicmenagerie.blogspot.com
The pattern on your shorts is amazing and works so well with the black outfit. That food looks amazing too!
ReplyDeleteI love those shoes!! you look amazing.
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS OUTFIT, ESPECIALLY YOUR SHOES!!!!!!!!!
GREAT!!!!
http://blogwbutach.blogspot.com/
ilove your shoes..they look jus GREAT n the color patterns on yo short..u look a-ma-zing =)
ReplyDeletewow a lunch with Instlye
ReplyDeleteHow lovely :)
U look great.
Oh wow I am in love with the new shoes! they are splendid. And I feel I must add that your hair looks so lovely, as always! I mentioned you and your fantastic style on my blog the other day! I hope you have a great time at Fashion Week! Take lots of lovely pictures for us all!
ReplyDelete-Morgan (Blackbird Fly)
http://blackbrdfly.blogspot.com/
Awwww you're adorable!!! :)
ReplyDeleteTu es magnifique... !
ReplyDeleteDes bisous de CELINE&CHARLOTTE
adore the shorts! :)
ReplyDeletemmmhh yummie and ur outfit is graet ! i like !!!
ReplyDeletexxxx
http://anexceptiontomyrule.blogspot.com/
"hottest & coolest" look of summer, imho! :)
ReplyDeleteCute shorts! i love the light dancing around in the picture.
ReplyDeletei think i say this every time i comment- but your hair is kick ass! like seriously what the hell, you could be on a hair dye commercial just shaking your head around!!
ReplyDeleteErrrm I am absolutely in love with those shorts missy!
ReplyDeletemhmm the food looks delicious!!
ReplyDeleteand yes your new shoes are gorgeous, love them!!
xoxo claudia
oh god! im hungry now :D
ReplyDeletebut your bag is so sunshing, so i dont see (THERE, in EUROPE!) :D i love it.
martin.
you look great!!
ReplyDeletewww.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com
amazing outfit ! love all ur pics :) xoxo <3
ReplyDeletedid you go to any shows? i told my mom to look out for you! (hard to miss with that amazing fashion sense and super cool insane hair)
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how much I love your hair...and those clog like heels are perfection and so are your shorts.
ReplyDeleteyou look perfecto!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! Love the shorts!!
ReplyDeletehttp://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/