FNO

Sep 10, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Top: James Perse, Maxi Skirt: h&m

Met up with Diya again today. Little get together in central park with some other lovely ladies.
They met up with Kassia who was hosting an event at Roxy for FNO; Decorate your own skateboards and keep them for free...very fun. At the end of the day My feet were killing me soooo bad. My shoes were so stupid high. I ended the night running into David and my two friends Beau and Amber who were all about avoiding the crowds and drinking. I was too tired to go out plus I'm not a crowd person....well...depends what crowds! ;)


15 comments:

  1. you look lovely in that maxi skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style and blog....come t visit mine
    xoxo
    iole

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING the curls. Your hair looks fabulous.
    Ooh sounds like a fun day!
    Romany
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cool outfit ! love the hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog via lookbook- it is fabulous- as is your hair :) .

    do feel free to check out and follow 'betsie' for updates at: www.ohbetsie.blogspot.com

    betsie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL
    my facial expressions in the first 2 pictures are priceless.

    had such fun with you! the pictures turned out great and my feet have blisters all over them too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW looove your outfit! the colour of your shirt is so pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just discovered your blog!!!
    it's great!
    i love it!!!!!


    http://blogwbutach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. iloveyour shirt color!!! loving your style
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking fabulous to the maxi!! (aha, I suck at puns)


    it was awesome meeting you today, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love ur outfit !!!!

    xxxx

    http://anexceptiontomyrule.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're both wearing fantstic outfits, that just look better together. I luvsss it.


    simonesimonesays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christina, haha! I absolutely love the shot of the first shot and the one of Diya trying to fix your bra strap, and not because I was the one who took the photos.

    I'm so jealous you got to go to Roxy! I totally missed that. I want a free skateboard. :(

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved