









Top: James Perse, Maxi Skirt: h&m
Met up with Diya again today. Little get together in central park with some other lovely ladies.
They met up with Kassia who was hosting an event at Roxy for FNO; Decorate your own skateboards and keep them for free...very fun. At the end of the day My feet were killing me soooo bad. My shoes were so stupid high. I ended the night running into David and my two friends Beau and Amber who were all about avoiding the crowds and drinking. I was too tired to go out plus I'm not a crowd person....well...depends what crowds! ;)






you look lovely in that maxi skirt :)
ReplyDeletelove your style and blog....come t visit mine
ReplyDeletexoxo
iole
LOVING the curls. Your hair looks fabulous.
ReplyDeleteOoh sounds like a fun day!
Romany
xx
such a cool outfit ! love the hair :)
ReplyDeletejust found your blog via lookbook- it is fabulous- as is your hair :) .
ReplyDeletedo feel free to check out and follow 'betsie' for updates at: www.ohbetsie.blogspot.com
betsie.
LOL
ReplyDeletemy facial expressions in the first 2 pictures are priceless.
had such fun with you! the pictures turned out great and my feet have blisters all over them too...
WOW looove your outfit! the colour of your shirt is so pretty! X
ReplyDeleteoh and are you a model?!
ReplyDeletei just discovered your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteit's great!
i love it!!!!!
http://blogwbutach.blogspot.com/
iloveyour shirt color!!! loving your style
ReplyDelete:D
Looking fabulous to the maxi!! (aha, I suck at puns)
ReplyDeleteit was awesome meeting you today, girlie!
Pretty pics.
ReplyDeleteyou're both wearing fantstic outfits, that just look better together. I luvsss it.
ReplyDeletesimonesimonesays.blogspot.com
Christina, haha! I absolutely love the shot of the first shot and the one of Diya trying to fix your bra strap, and not because I was the one who took the photos.
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous you got to go to Roxy! I totally missed that. I want a free skateboard. :(