Pins and Needles

Jun 16, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

dress- Vintage, thrifted.

So I bought this super rad Hong Kong Vintage dress, from a thrift store in the village of Babylon. I was on my way to an audition and I had an hour to spare. I ended up getting a call back on the audition too so I was super happy! It was for Burlington. Fingers crossed.

I love this dress because of the way I feel in it. Do you ever try on clothes and the energy just doesn't feel....right? Well when I wear this dress I can feel myself getting happier and happier...I want clothes to make me content.

This week has been full of so many auditions and running about. Mostly working actually. Although I did get to spend some time with Shaun. Going over to friends house's and having Bon Fires is always nice.



xxx

31 comments:

  1. That dress looks lovely on you! Your so skinny - jealous!
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
    new post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm still in search for the perfect item that feels right. I'm always fluctuating between what I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. god, i love your hair!! cute dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. magnifique, as usual..

    Des bisous de CELINE&CHARLOTTE

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're always the best finding good vintage gear!!^^ this is beautifull!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh i LOVE this dress! looks amazing on you and it fits so well... love your pictures :)

    <33

    [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking fab as usual!

    houseofcrimp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in lovvvve with this dress! So gorgeous, what a fantastic thrift find!! Following your blog through bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic dress!
    love your hair

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck! fingers crossed for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's such a pretty dress on you! love how you just let your hair do what it feels. :)

    you go to the best vintage stores, by the way.

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. just wanted to say you have great taste and youre gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures and that dress is amazing, looks so great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this dress so much!!

    http://leblogdemasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your dress, you look absolutely amazing - love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a beautiful dress. great find!

    http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, I am so jealous of your hair, you beaut!


    I'm doing a giveaway on my blog at the moment, if you fancy it!

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun dress :) And good luck with the audition!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful wrap dress, very summery.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, you're stunning! You kind of look like Anoushka Shankar, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are a fikkin beauty, you are shinning through that lens sis! Rad hair. Like what you are saying about the vibe and feel of an outfit...at the end of the day thats what it comes down to ay. First time on your blog..Im gonna follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really love your dress and (random) your hair! Both are beautiful :)

    www.letthesunshineinblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved