May 4, 2010

Yellow&White dots

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shirt-Perry Ellis, Pants- American Apparel, Shoes- Thrifted.

I recently purchased one of my 1st polka dotted pieces. I am not in love with it...but it is growing on me. I haven't worn polka dots in SOOOO long!! I also wanted to experience black lips.

Oh did I mention that my wedges fell apart today? Even though my father told me tape fixes everything, well...lets just say the top part of my shoe was beyond duck tape repair. So I decided to hammer down my shoes with 3 very thin gold nails.
Yes people REAL GOLD! haha no I'm obviously joking, if it's a nail then it's not real gold.....i wish.

20 comments:

  1. love the top miss!
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt. So sunny! Black lips suits you. Gorgeous as always. :)
    I always use super glue for fixing most stuff, the hammer and nail sounds so hands on, ha ha, i can never dare do it, because i know i will miss and break my fingers instead! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pants! I think I'm gonna get them in pink and green - god I love staff discount!

    houseofcrimp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i see that you are really getting into colours!!
    great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girl!
    How are you? It's my first time on your blog and he's so lovely! Great style and pictures!

    Please check mine too, and maybe we can follow eachother.

    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'adore!!! merci pr ton commentaire, nouvel article!!! merci bcp, a bientot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pants are stunning! I will have to look for a similar pair~ you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You keep outdoing yourself kiddo! I love that shade of lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your hair like this :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those trouser are perfection, i can never find a nice pair, but they look great on you , of course hehe.

    lovely blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi from Scotland! Just found your blog. I love that yellow polka dot shirt - it's lovely. xx
    http://equatorlive.com/weshop/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful outfit and pictures!
    Great!!!!

    xx Robine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that lipstick, what kind is it?
    xoxo
    Cara from IFB

    ReplyDelete
  14. rouge à lèvre noir ou violet ?
    Toujours aussi cool ce jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the yellow polka dots and the dark lips.. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a retro post. I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so in love with polka dots right now. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg! you look so beautiful.
    can i ask you what size your pants are?
    i wannna buy them and i dont know what size to wear. :-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.