Courreges stripes

May 3, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lawn T- American Apparel, Shorts- Vintage Courreges, Lace Top- Zimmermann, Oversized Sweater- Thrifted, Pearl Ring- Haven Thrift. Loafer- Thrifted,

My days have become filled with more and more things to do, so that by the end of them, I am ready to scream!!!
Oufff that felt great.

I have started wearing more color as the days go on. I know in the very beginning of my blog...what! 
3 months ago?!! haha
I was asking you guys "What colors should I wear more of?" Most of you responded with the color Blue. Some said Red etc....
Well I think I have went well and beyond your and my own expectations.
I have a love hate relationship with these Courreges shorts. They unfortunately broke so I have some DIY technique keeping them up (for those of you who follow my tweets you already read my DIY techniques)

17 comments:

  1. i love wat your wearing!
    very very pretty
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shorts are great! you're so gorgeous.

    http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sweater is adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you choose colors so well! the red and mustardy-tan make a great combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah I love this it's like neutral neutral Surprise! STRIPES!

    xx FujiFiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. rad outfit. those shorts are sick!! and your living room is pretty great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty look!
    and once again your hair looks great
    have you made a bow on them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that comfy oversized sweater and the cute bow in your hair. you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the picture in the dining room. your tilted head matches the candle. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cardi! Great color and looks so comfy... :) congrats to the nokia :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey pretty girl! Those shorts are fabulous!! Wear that color more often!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovelly and Sweet look, very nice blog!

    XOXO


    http://mycandidinspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The last 2 photos are my favorite. I like The XX too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. my first visit to your blog and i think it's wonderful! you have a lovely style - that cardigan is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved