In love with Mesh!

May 17, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mesh romper- American Apparel, see thru oversized cardigan- PINKO 1988, wedges- vintage (thrifted).

Hey guys!! So sorry that I havn't been posting as much. I have some cool new stuff this upcoming week to show you guys that I think you'll like!

As you all may know already I really love mesh I recently purchased this mesh romper from AA and I love it! My brother Philip Charles and I went the super market. I needed rainbow sprinkles and gummy bears to go with my chocate ice cream :)

I had a yard sale yesterday I had so much stuff for sales. Clothes and shoes and a bunch of t-shirts. I only made $20 haha. oh well. You can check it out on my next post.

20 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous!
    i always get an odd enjoyment out of supermarket shots, i think it's the lighting or the bright colours...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tooth much? :-p You rock mesh and dreamy as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! i messaged you on twitter from @sunchildsalon
    telling you about the notorious xx album bc i noticed you liked the xx.
    its called wait what
    i have the link if you want it:)
    brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this outfit. Love the black with that golden bag^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way amazing! Look at all the available candy at your super market!
    And can't wait to see what your yard sale was like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you still have a lot of stuff to sell, may I suggest posting it online? Perhaps on etsy or just a blog shop on here? You have great style and I bet there are quite a few of us outside the nyc area who'd like to get our hands on some stuffzzzz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Babe I want your hair!! Another stella outfit appearance xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing!! Interesting ideea of taking pics in a supermarket! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my, your hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superbe clichés!

    CELINE&CHARLOTTE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that all is one is something else love the supermarket picture you look awesome xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like I said on Chictopia, I love the outfit. You look gorgeous and I really do like the way you style the romper. & that bag is love!

    WWW.GARAKAMI-NI.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anyone who can rock an impromptu photo shoot at the grocery store is okay by me. Great Jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how simple this outfit is yet its chic! Love your hair and your bag dear
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you live in nyc right? man i wuddve loved to go to your yard sale :(

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved