Cork Heels

May 2, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Outfit: American Apparel. Bag- Longchamp, Shoes-Keds...wedges-Vintage/thrift
So 1st off, Nokia sent me this Fab Phone! The Nokia 6760 . And since I've gotten it, I haven't been able to keep my hands off of it. The design is so simple and chic, such an easy phone to use.


I'm always on facebook and checking my email so It's pretty much my go to phone at the moment.

I got a chance to hang out with Lauren. We checked out some thrift stores that I'd never been to.

I don't know about you, but I'm not really into extremely big thrift stores. I like the petite ones. I get too overwhelmed if there are too many items around me. It kind a freaks me out and then I don't want to look for anything. Although I did get my hand on these sweet cork wedges that I had to put on as soon as I saw them....couldn't resist.

Don't get me wrong I love big antique stores. I went to this one antique market in Atlanta, GA and it was amazing! My aunt took me there and I went kookoo with happiness.
We were pretty pooped by the end of the day and decided that Checkers was a great ideal...WRONG! I ended up shamelessly ordering a chili cheese hot dog; that I got more on me then in my mouth.
Hope you all had a great weekend :)
Follow me on Instagram!

25 comments:

  1. I am also easily intimidated by big stores. They are overwhelming and kind of hard to find things in. On another note, you look great and your jacket is supreme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your heels with the socks.Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable pictures, love the shoes.

    http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shoot! It feels like I went on the journey with you finding those shoes! haha great find!

    xo Nikki Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. love what your wearing! the blazer is cute
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all I have to say, your pictures are always my favorites. Your style is so effortlessly chic and this post in so exception. Consider me your newest fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. christina! im from atlanta :) what was it called?

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit! and your blog song :) the xx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your stripey blazer and those socks + wedges are so cute!

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. one of my favourite looks from you, and I'm suprised in myself, as I'm not the fondest of ones for American Apparel. But the nautical-ness is magical on you, and I cant fault a single picture. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love your jacket! I'm such a sucker for stripes...
    Awesome pictures - like magazine editorial.
    There's an award waiting for you at my blog. :)
    Romany
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Je t'aimais bien aussi avec les Keds !

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfit and man, i want that weather over there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love this look, the stripes are gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for commenting on my blog.
    you have taking some amazing photos, can't believe it's from a phone-cam. wow!

    GREAT outfits, btw. I'm a sucker for stripes and you are one stylin' babe. Cheers! -Bella Q
    http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. rad outfit! that blazer jacket thing is amazing. & i love the shot of you in the thrift store.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photos xox
    http://girlalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are beautiful!

    Your blog is awesome, too.

    Keep on keepin' on ...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love love love Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! Such a classic!!!

    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved