NYC

Apr 29, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pea coat- American Apparel, t-shirt- Gap, Pant- BDG, Scarf- from mothers closet, Shoes- Chelsea, Bag- Marc Jacobs. Sunglasses- Vintage Porche

Sorry for my lack of posting. It has truly been a really busy week. I have been going on so many auditions. And even though today was my only "day off" I still had to go into work for a meeting that I thought was going to be....useless? But was actually very informative!!


Shaun ended up taking me for sushi and surprising me with a dress I had been eyeing at Sak's for quite a while! I saw the Sak's bag and thought it was for him until I opened it and screamed as I felt the soft chiffon touch my fingers.

Can't wait to show you guys how the dress looks. It's truly amazing....


I am going to apologize for this outfit. I was going in for an audition and didn't want to over do it you know haha.



Thank you all for your get well wishes, I am feeling so much better now. Great vibes :)

15 comments:

  1. That scarf is awesome, I was looking to see where it was...your mum's closet... huff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. especially the boots.


    don't you love the things you find in your mamas closet? i wore a bracelet and earrings that are my moms today :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning in that coat and I just adore your hair! I hope your audition went well. Can't wait to see your amazing dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love stealing stuff from mom's closet. It's the best place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shawl is beautifull!! your outfits are always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect outfit. Really love the minimal colours and the bag is awesome.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. audition for what? you must tell!!

    oh and don't worry about the outfit too much. It's YOU that's supposed to SHINE!

    hope you get the part, K! and the Saks dress isn't bad either. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is so sweet cant wait to see the dress :). Hope your audition went well let us know. I am with everyone else love the scarf xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow i love your style!
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
    following

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, I WANT that hair! Love it, Love it, Love it!! As for your outfit, you sure have an eye for sytle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see the dress, sounds amazing already :) Love the scarf you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the third picture, perfect backdrop and outfit. Although, with the weather as its been for the past few days, I can't imagine wearing all those clothes right now!

    -rina
    www.thelatesttoughs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved