Alexander Wang ss10

Apr 26, 2010

Photobucket

I don't know why I haven't been bomb bardding (is that the right spelling?) you guys with one of my biggest inspirations this Spring/Summer!

Alexander Wang's SS10 collection had to be my favorite collection...but knowing myself I'm probably going to be raving about something else next week and so forth and so forth!
I love the whole school girl gone rough, pairing leather jackets with knee highs. Open toe knee highs are bliss.
This is such a timeless collection and I love how I can relate to the pieces. Such a classic Sporty feel to everything.

I have been pretty sick these past couple of days, so no pictures till I feel better!!
I don't think anyone wants to see pictures of a little sick girl on a couch watching Harry Potter and Cartoon network...FLAPJACK!




Photos: Style

13 comments:

  1. love this collection too - although when i first saw it i wasn't totally convinced. but it has definitely penetrated the fashion world pretty deeply this season. i was, and still am, slightly gutted by not having hair long enough to do the wang braid! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. flapjack, haha! did they show the candy wrapper episode? my fave! DIE FOR the 1st pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, its a sporty collection all right! and none of the typical stuff like baseball caps or the like. i like the cut outs too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Massive fan of Harry and Wang SS. Hot! Hope you feel better soon gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this collection. Alexander Wang rocks my world, plus he is way too cute. Get well soon!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1sl9hpJV6Q - a proof that he is the most adorable person ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweat gris avec épaules en cuir !

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING wang at the moment!

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe it's going around? i'm feeling a little crappy today too (bombarding) lol.

    i love the outfit in the previous post. awesome shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh yesss i love the sporty feeling of this collection! awesomeness <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i absoutely love this whole collection

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Such a great collection!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved