Joelleabelle

Mar 12, 2010

Photobucket



I received an email not too long ago from a fellow blogger Joelle from Joelleabelle. I actually remember her from LookBook and almost chose her for my LB contest.

After taking peeps at her site and then soon oohing & awwing over all the very different and unique pieces I soon feel in love with these cute little magic necklaces. I think I really may want one...

In some of her designs she uses authentic doll house plates, on rings. It's such a cute innocent Vintage feel.

And I also like that it's not over the top trendy its cute & sincere

You guys should really take a peep over at Joelleabelle

11 comments:

  1. oh.my. WHAT is that mini eggs and bacon?! is that a necklace? and can i eat it/have it RIGHT NOW? so ridiculous. i want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!!!!

    xx

    fall in love with a shooting star...
    http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dual heart is awesome! xoxo
    www.gorgeousglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness how adorable.
    that little envelope is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the last one x

    Missy
    Enter my Olivia Rubin giveaway:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. check out my blog for your blog award.


    cheryclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness she makes these herself? Talenttted girl she is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg these pieces are sooo adorable! I love mini anything!


    xx
    Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved