AunT Shay's Closet

Mar 11, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Top- James Perse. Shorts- American Apparel

After work. I went to visit my Aunt Shay. She lives in SoHo..or Noho? i don't know.
As well as working for American Apparel I am also a researchers assistant. I do some PR stuff. I'm mostly on the computer or making phone calls All daaayy looonng. haha.

I love Shays Closet I could live in it for the rest of my life. I have many more photos that I shall post later on...

The Jacket with the chains is Christian La Croix. I asked Shay for it she told me she would give it to me in a month, after she does her fasting....I smiled with joy! It also comes with A skirt. the emsemble is over $4000..it's pretty crazy.



Crazy wonderful that is!

17 comments:

  1. Your Aunt's closet looks amazing and she has a fab collection of clothes cant wait to see more. My Aunties dress in Marks & Spencers lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore tes photos, je suis ravie de tomber sur un jolie blog comme le tiens :)

    En ce qui concerne le mien il y'a peu de chose je viens tout juste de débuter , et c'est pas vraiment facile mai j'aimerais avoir ton avis :)

    Bisous bisous et surtout bonne continuation à toi !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...Loveeeee the jacket! And that other thingy I can't really describe is also totally sweet! I think I love you. Is it weird to say that so early on in the relationship? HMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. loove the jacket! and the floral shoes.
    plus that grapefruit looks incredible! actually making me crave something healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow them clothes are amazing! i love chain mail clothes :)
    hope your ok sweetie! love sammy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Très joli blog, j'aime ce voyage à travers tes magnifiques photos, tu as une sublime "crinière"!
    C'est ton dressing sur les photos!? Oooh je suis jalouse !

    Bises,
    Virgo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented to work with Americal Apparel. Your aunts' place is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures, great stuff!! And your doggie is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH.
    your auntie is so cool.
    her place is gorgeous.
    the jacket is stunning too, and i love your hair too!
    thankyou for the comment on my blog!
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the dog~ How cute? Also love your ecliptic style. xx

    bethmayhall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. her house seems amazing! look like a fun tromp in the closet too.

    thanks for stopping by my blog... i am following for sure.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please follow my new blog on the link below and share your experiences with blogging bullying and show your support - http://clashingtime-anti-bullying.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, your Aunt Shay's closet AND house are beautiful beyond imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  14. can i move into your aunt's closet forever??? :DD
    beautiful pieces missy

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG THAT DOGGIE is SO CUTE! also i'm dying for all of those shoes!!!

    xx

    fall in love with a shooting star...
    http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE IT!!!totaly awsome outfits.))
    xo,visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved