




jacket: Express, tank: Express, pant: Express, shoes: ASH
Photography: Gabi Ballow
It's apparent that my love for a good ensemble has escalated..a lot. Decided to go for an all red look the other day before I left for London. I try to stay away anything not white or black , but there was something about this shade of red I was really attracted to. My style has always been a tad androgynous, so this red EXPRESS suit is perfect for my downtown lifestyle and work meetings
Currently at the airport heading back to London. I've had some adventure....a real adventure full of many ups and down and round and round....I can't wait to come back and visit the country side part.






Great look!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat suit! Love the color.
ReplyDeletewww.stylespectra.blogspot.com
Red looks good on you. love your hair.x
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myclayexperience.com/
That suit is too great!
ReplyDeleteNew post on lb-lc fashion blog
In love with this look!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cienxcienmoda.com/
Incredible! I love how androgynous this looks.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
I love this red... works well with sneakers!
ReplyDeleteXOX, Gap.
www.gaptoothedgirl.com
I loveeee this! The trainers look amazing with this look!
ReplyDeleteShot From The Street | Fashion Blog
I love that red blazer!! But the link you put only links to black or gray Express blazers. Do you have the link to that specific one? Love the whole outfit!
ReplyDeletewhat a cool outfit!! the red looks great on you!
ReplyDeletexxoo,
nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com
Love the sneakers with the pantsuit!
ReplyDeletewww.FashionSnag.com
I love how you can pull of menswear so easily, it honestly looks great on you! Great choice of color!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fortunetellerfashion.com/
xxFTF
i LOVE that red suit. I tried to get my mom to buy me a red suit from Express when I was going on job interviews, but she wasn't having it
ReplyDeleteCOOCOO FOR COCO
This suit is very cool, red is nice on you!!
ReplyDeleteL.A
http://www.itsaboutla.fr/
Coolest outfit eveeer
ReplyDeleteValentina
Valentina Duracinsky Blog
I love that suit!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Valery
That red suit is divine!
ReplyDeletehttp://trendenciesblog.com
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625
Love the suit! Looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute outfit, it looks quite comfty too!
ReplyDeleteCat from Outside Beauty Inside Health
You nailed this look!!
ReplyDeletexo CCMonai
http://www.theprevailingeffect.com
I love that red blazer!! click it
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely amazing! Such a style!
ReplyDeletexx
cvety
In love with this outfit !! Red fits you so good :)
ReplyDeleteEea
www.eeapetrescu.com
ISL 2016 Standings
ReplyDeleteISL Highlights
ISL 2016 Fixtures
arx
ReplyDeleteGNP
pardavimas
kamer
Stiklo
IDEAL
paketas
iau
lanksčias nuolaidų
ReplyDeleteprabangą ir
praleisite laiką
paslaugų kokybę
apžiūrėkite mūsų
jūs garantuotai
ventėms bei
malonų dėmesį
This page will provide all details of Champions League Fixtures so visit now.
ReplyDeleteled panelės
ReplyDeleteBaldu remontas kaune
ReplyDelete