Shoeline.com | Last warm breeze.

Sep 19, 2014

DSC_24

Blackstone_Bootie12
Blackstone_Bootie02
DSC_101
Blackstone_Bootie08

Today officially feels like the first day of fall, for Long Island that is. I was listening to the news this morning and apparently it is the last day of fall. Not too sure how I feel about this since this summer has been pretty brutal and as much as I'd like to have high hopes for a tame Fall...well let's be real here, it's New York. 
Really loving everything that Shoeline.com has to offer for fall including these awesome boots!
Check out more styles here

INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | FACEBOOK


33 comments:

  1. Stunning photos. Has me so happy about fall

    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look and the zipper on the boots is pretty cool.

    www.FashionSnag.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look

    http://imyownmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that sweater!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect look and place!
    xx
    www.cienxcienmoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are too cute.x

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sweater, boots and this place - it's just amazing. Seems like an escape.

    http://jeansplustees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit. I'm looking forward to boots, sweaters and warm hats again.

    Hannah
    helloisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally love those boots!
    XX
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This site is surely loved by the fashion lovers. The dress and shoes are awesome. I also love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute cozy look!!! I can almost smell the warm autumn in the pictures.
    Lovely
    xoxo

    http://loveyenrose.blogspot.com/2014/09/all-lonely-people.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely little boots. Perfect for the season --- great atmosphere in these photos.

    http://rhythmandruffle.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. so lovely and cozy! love your sweater and your cool boots! ;)

    flowercrepess.blogspot.com
    tasha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really look amazing! Love that beanie on you & it goes so well with that sweater

    http://www.fortunetellerfashion.com/
    xxFTF

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belle Valoure
    Free shipping every item every day

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was an amazing article. Realy helpful. Allow me to introduce myself. Myself Bilal. I'm a Digital Marketing Consultant in Lahore Let me know if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete

  17. PC Matic is excellent antivirus software that can eliminate all types of virus threats from your system and make it clean and free of viruses. It has a very simple and friendly interface and is installed and can be wasted easily. Regardless of its different attractive features, sometimes, it creates some problems while working. Here you can easy way to read fix PC Matic Login not working issues.

    ReplyDelete

  18. watching your favorite movies and shows on a bigger screen. Here’s how you can watch Amazon Prime Video on
    TV! amazon.com/mytv

    ReplyDelete


  19. Watch Prime Video on Amazon My TV, users have to enter a 6-digit registration which you can visiting Amazon.com/mytv .Amazon Prime video is amazon streaming platform which is the main competitor of Netflix and other global streaming channels. You can watch your favorite movies and shows without any ads using amazon prime video. With the help of your Amazon Activation Code , users can easily activate their subscriptions on their smart TVs.


    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved