{Pandora} Forgotten Summer

Oct 2, 2014


IMG_1402

IMG_1403
IMG_1420
IMG_1438
IMG_1447
top: Intermix, shorts: Hudson, bag: ASH, 

Bracelet: Pandora {The Summer Jewelry Collection}

This summer has definitely been an eventful one. Full of friendship and memories. I'd like to think that all of my past summers have been like this one, but this past one was definitely a new era. I'm so thankful to have the friends I have. 
For me summer is all about growing into yourself and following your path and sharing memories...believe me many were shared. Being the minimalist that I am my Pandora bracelet was the only thing I needed to accessorize. My summers are far from boring and full of friend gatherings. I really love seafood, something you probably noticed if you follow me on Instagram. This place in Soho called Ed's lobster bar has a great Lobster BLT and it's a go to of mine when I'm in the area. I love meeting up with friends and catching up there.

23 comments:

  1. Great style and a great blog! :)

    exudedge
    exudedge

    -Maya Swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true, summer is one of the best seasons to be with friends and create the best memories. I missed summer back home this year but hoping to catch up next year (fingers crossed). Love the top!

    www.i-life-u.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's something i would buy for my girlfriend.. Pretty neat.

    www.TheFollowFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you really miss summer?? Great look!
    XOX, Gap.
    www.gaptoothedgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is so cute! You look great x

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!

    http://theragdolls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool top and love the blue of the bracelet

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic top!

    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like that top, that looks so nice on you!

    L.A

    http://www.itsaboutla.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely top


    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how casual this look is! Its perfect! xx Danielle

    www.getup-goblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those shorts!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved