Been all about summers spent in black or white. The easy slip on shoe is my savior. I gave my birks a rest for these bedazzled Topshop ones I picked up the other day. I'm a walking jewel.
For those of you who entered my Express meet & greet via Instagram, the winner was annonced on Twitter!!









adorable dress!x
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myclayexperience.com/
Beautiful dress!
ReplyDeleteL.A
Sufficiently obsessed with this outfit.
ReplyDeletejuliettelaura.blogspot.com
I'm coveting the dress and, I think, especially the shoes... Sigh, rebuilding (and rebranding) one's own business can suck. If I was (much) younger, I might steal them off your feet! -Sarah (not a robot)
ReplyDeletelove it
ReplyDeletehttp://amandachic.com/about/noticias/new-baby-chloe-by-onna-ehrlich.html
Beautiful dress! I totally agree with black and white summers.
ReplyDeletexx
scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com
I really like your slinky dress + gold collar combo. Makes your outfit look so fancy.
ReplyDeleteLookin' flawless as always!! x
ReplyDeleteThis is a spectacular dress. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼
ReplyDeleteLove the dress, this look is amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.martasfashiondiary.com
http://www.martasfashiondiary.com
beautiful dress!
ReplyDeleteYes! I love how you dressed down the dress with slides.
ReplyDeleteAmazing outfit!
Oroma R.R.
ORRBLOG
That dress is amaaazing, I love the slides too!
ReplyDeleteShot From The Street | Fashion Blog
Love the cut of the dress…it's sexy and classic at the same time. And totally digging those slides (I'm obsessed with slides this summer)!
ReplyDeletexx
Michele
http://www.roguetutu.com
Gorgeous, that dress is so perfect!
ReplyDeletewww.shygirlloudvoice.com
freakishly obsessed with this look. easy dresses and slip-ons are my everything.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ojandcigs.com
Nice blog,, i'm very enjoyed to visit this site. have a nice day :D
ReplyDeleteme encantas!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was an amazing article. Realy helpful. Allow me to introduce myself. Myself Bilal. I'm a Digital Marketing Consultant in Lahore Let me know if you need any help.
ReplyDelete