{NYC Diaries} Paris in Brooklyn by Justin Bridges

Jul 6, 2014

Christina_EV2775
Christina_EV2882
Christina_EV2996
Christina_EV3014
Christina_EV2559
Christina_EV2673
Christina_EV3130

Photography: Justin Bridges

Really love Justin Bridges work, he really knows how to capture a moment...check out more of his work here We shot these pictures in my East Village apartment.

********

Summer in the city has it's highs and lows. Depending on how you use your time life can be great or your days can go slow and slowly melt you away.  I just turned 26 and I feel the same. I still feel young and I still feel the same excitement I've always felt, but something's different. Not quite sure what yet, but I know it's something. I think maybe I've gotten my heart stomped on one too many times. These last two years have been tough on me and have helped me grow into the woman I am today and for that I wouldn't change a thing!!!
 If you are coming to NYC to fall in love I hate to break it to you...you probably won't but that's not a bad thing...because falling in love with yourself is better...plus when Open Ceremony has a sale it's killer and clothes tend to last longer than men here.

INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | FACEBOOK





26 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos!!!
    Where did you get the leather jacket from? It's devine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! X

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are all truly beautiful and your figure is to die for. Plus you're so wise about clothes lasting longer than men xx http://bethebteam.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je découvre ton blog, il est superbe!
    J'adore tes photos et inspirations :)

    http://www.aubonheurdesdames.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful images! obsessed with Justin Bridges' work, not to mention Tucked Style.

    http://www.ojandcigs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha you are the coolest, these photos are unreal

    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first photo of you is absolutely gorgeous and my personal favorite! Hopefully, you'll be a little more lucky in love as you come into your 26th year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This pictures are amazing! How I adore B&W...

    Take care!
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just how thick is your hair??? It's to die for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paris in Brooklyn... so fitting for these pics. simply stunning!.x

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photography :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing pics, the one sitting by the window is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pics, the window one where you are smoking a cigg is just simply breathtaking!

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these B&W looks, you're a natural beauty!

    x
    StephC

    http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

    stephc16.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I told you this guy looks like he´s NO good for you. You´re better without him. Love your pictures and the writing. Take care, Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Same goes for men in LA! It totally sucks. Genuine, funny, working, caring men are far and few between. You'd think major cities would contain larger amounts of awesome guys, but nope. There are just awesome amounts of douchebags, liars, and creeps. What gives?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, love, love LOVE!!!! These image are gorgeous and bring out your raw, natural beauty.

    http://tinkluvspinkblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful photos and such a beautifully written post. Love!!! I always believed in self love and self inspection rather than searching for someone else to do what you need to be able to do for yourself. I guess I think someone people use each other like a drug...or as some people use food as a drug. I'm so glad you are happy with yourself doll. "I went for long walks and I met myself in Paris." Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful photos! You look amazing :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved