H&M Loves Music // Roskilde Contest

May 13, 2013



As many of you have already seen I modeled in the new H&M Loves music Campaign. Wanted to share the video with all. You might notice Nick who plays Pierce in Alien Dawn in the video. Enjoy!

Also on another note equally as cool. H&M  has asked me to attend Roskilde Festival this summer! I'll be reporting trends and music! The line up is freaking awesome!

Contest_post_540x700_razt

H&M is giving away passes to Roskilde festival (it's going to be SIIIICCCCK check out the line up here !!) And drum roll please..... I'm the judge!!
CLICK HERE  to check out the rules.
It's super simple all you have to do is:

  •  upload your festival vintage looks on Tumblr with the hashtag #hmRoskilde between May 13-27!

We all have Tumblr's right? I have one you can see mine here and if you don't have one then get on it cause this festival is rad it's going to be one hot, muddy musical fun! You don't want to miss this.
The grand prize winner wins 4 passes!!

Check out rules here and start hashtagging!! Can't wait to see you're looks!

8 comments:

  1. You are so cool! How exciting!
    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omfg I live in Denmark, and a bunch of my friends are going to Roskilde this summer - I wanna go so freaking bad, but I have nada money. So I'm sorta thinking I should do this! btw you´re like so cool, and no to forget gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! Quick question...where are you getting your haircut these days? I have similar curly textured hair and want to chop it shorter (live in NYC)....thanks!

    --Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, you are the main character in their ad! Supercongrats: H&M recognizes talent

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's some goodlooking festival people! I'll be at Roskilde Festival - I designed the SAUNA-bar, so come over for a drink :-)Hopefully this year will be more sunny & dry, than grey & wet...I hate the mud, and want to avoid having it up to my knees.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool!! Congrats!! I saw you in a magazine the other day and I got WAY too excited! I was like "ITS TROP ROUGE!!" Hahha and yes, I call you Trop Rouge.

    www.velvettovagabond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, are you coming to Denmark? How great! I'm not going to Roskilde this year, but you'll have fun, it's the craziest thing. People go all out. Have fun!!!

    /Emilie, Copenhagen

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved