Basic stuff

May 10, 2013

IMG_3208
IMG_3205
jacket: Levis, cardigan: Topshop, shirt: Brashy Couture, pants: Paige Denim, shoes: Converse rings: Karen London

I find comfort in wearing things that bring me back to when I use to forge my mom's signature on a crappy grade or fake sick and pretend to have thrown up in the girls bathroom to get out of taking a test...I was that bad. I hated studying. I never wanted to sit down and just learn something (part of me wishes I had haha...let be real here people) I just wanted to wing it...sort of how I dress I don't like thinking I just want to put clean clothes on, put on a semi acceptable cat eye and run out the door. I find myself dressing more and more like my 11th grade self as the days go on. (when it comes to jeans and basics) I buy myself converse when I get holes on the bottom and I wear shirts I slept in the night before..sorta like my infamous Supermarket T I love so dearly.
Follow me on Instagram

23 comments:

  1. Such a funny story, I was the same way for awhile. Love the way you pair your basics though, sort of updated and totally cool.

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in 11th grade and i do that too ! love the outfit like always

    www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

    xo
    Nada

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful layering!

    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful simple outfit, love the layering, and the patterns of the jean!

    www.laurablogmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look striking in the simple outfit and chucks. More of this please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to forge my mom's signature on delivery stuff and on field trip papers when I was younger, haha! Love the outfit!

    Happy Friday!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit. I wish I had a jean jacket that was roomy enough to layer a cardigan under it. It looks great.


    www.deancorno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Basics are always best!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pants <3

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful pants!
    http://fashionissue-byzanetbel.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  11. j'aime beaucoup cette combinaison de vêtements, comme à ton habitude tu prend des vêtements totalement commun et tu les rend plus styler bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So amazing outfit! love the colors & textures!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pants are amazing, I love them! I adore your hair too. *.*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do wish you were a bit more articulate. :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think a lot of people underestimate the importance of a good collection of basics. You can create fabulous outfit as long as you're working with a great collection of pieces.

    www.tvictoria.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you can high hits your website, facepage or YouTube Videos?
    You Can visit this website: http://tinyurl.com/HitleapTrafficExchange

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's the style baby! Love the comfyness on you ;D

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit, absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome look! Loving its simplicity :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved