White feet red cheeks

Feb 15, 2013

 photo IMG_1461_zps9a43de6e.jpg

 photo IMG_1475_zps7d71d2d8.jpg
 photo IMG_1449_zpsbcd5878b.jpg
 photo IMG_1495_zps00504e1b.jpg
 photo IMG_1505_zps71a340dd.jpg
Jacket: Cameo, shorts: Cameo, top: Topshop, tights: Calvin klein, boots: Topshop (similar here), hat: Rag & Bone, purse: Tommy Hilifiger, rings: Concrete Polish / Karen London / VSA

Hope you guys all had an great Valentines day! I went home last night to spend a couple days with my dad and brother before I leave for Paris on Saturday. I'm going for work, but promised my mom that I'd come and stay over for a few nights, plus Pierce has NO CLUE i'm going to be in Paris! He just turned 7 so my dad and I got him 7 DVD's and Playstation games (sale bin! haha). I can't wait to be back in Paris, you can follow my adventures via Instagram 
I've been getting a lot of comments on these white boots! I'm not sure if they still sell them at Topshop but I'll make a Polyvore mood set for ya'll, featuring different styles. I did find an Ance boot that was sorta similar (click here), As soon as I find more styles I'll be sure to share.

Follow me on Instagram  & find me on Vine under Trop Rouge


  1. I love love love this jacket - So chic & fabulous. And those shoes are totally great. The white is perfect!

  2. Those boots are wonderful, I'm not surprised that everyone asks about them.
    Have nice trip!

  3. Love this outfit!

    Juliette Laura

  4. wonderful booties!



    ADD ME

  6. You're looking effortlessly beautiful Love the jacket
    Love Soraya
    ps I'm doing a Give-Away on the Blog http://www.lovesoyl.com/2013/02/shopsoyl-new-in-give-away.html

  7. L-O-V-E!
    Safe travels!

    xo Jennifer


  8. Love your look…love the poses………. ;love the colors...I adore the red and your lovely color in your pretty face……. they work for you soooo well……
    You’re so chic! So pretty…and you have such a great sense of style.
    Love your legs in the tights ….…… …… and the shorts (very short, obviously.....) and that super pretty jacket
    You match perfectly…everything you wear…… you certainly make a super statement.....
    I grew up in tights, being in ballet for 13 years. In fact, mom raised me rather androgynously, so I also wore tights under big sweaters and hip length tunics and such around the house growing up. Your lovely look reminds me of all those days….epsecially when the delivery man would come and I’d meet him at the door and he’s refer to me as Miss……
    Oh, by the way, I’m a guy…and I love fashion as much as I love dance.
    I traveled in Europe this past fall,
    It looks like you have the same affinity for tights as I have…..

    I’ve been raving to my new friends about how much I love the tights/shorts look, so they encouraged me to try it myself…
    and I have in a big way,….. denim cutoffs, high waisted shorts, even a romper…….
    I will following your blog religiously….. thanks for sharing your lovely taste and your beauty

  9. tights as pants = gross

    1. Not true at all....... depends on what you wear with them.......

  10. You disgusting CUNT! Fur kills!

    1. So you're most intelligent response to an old fur is call someone a cunt? I swear you people have more compassion and respect for a damn Chicken than you do for people of your own species.

      We get it if you are upset then you find a civil and respectful way to mention that you think she should switch to Faux....or hey realize that the animal is already dead and get over it and don't come back to the blog. I mean seriously this isn't the way to go about it. Get your self in order...rude.

  11. ^ This person is just stupid.

    Anyways, I love this look and you make me want to cut my hair short again. So pretty and carefree.



I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved