Malibu views

Feb 12, 2013

 photo IMG_0989_zpsa8d7914a.jpg

 photo IMG_0998_zps8d134b1f.jpg
 photo IMG_0994_zpsb3a5e859.jpg
 photo IMG_1000_zps1abadf32.jpg
 photo IMG_1008_zpsa2d2b52b.jpg
Top: Quiksilver, Pants: Topshop, Rings: Karen London, Bracelet: The 2 Bandits

So happy to finally be posting my photos from my weekend in Malibu. I think it was my first time there...I'm not sure though, cause I'm really bad at remembering places I've been (stupid yes I know).
Anyways, Malibu was amazing, I surfed, hung out with friends and celebrated the new Quiksilver collection at the Quiksilver store in Malibu. inspired by Malibu actually. I really hope I get to go back to California soon. It's so beautiful, I say this all the time and I mean it too...but you guys are so lucky! I love New York, don't get me wrong but the Cali vibe is super rad, reminds me a little bit of Biarritz.


  1. Ah, gorgeous photos. I dream of both NY and Cali.. the vibes are different but both resonate with different parts of me. xo

  2. these are just lovely, and photos of the beach are making me crazy! wish so badly i could be someplace like that right now.

  3. I think we need a better look at those snakeskin booties!

    xo Jennifer

  4. beautiful!


  5. So gorgeous!

    Juliette Laura

  6. You are too cute! Love the shot with your little tattoo xo

  7. I'm so amazed with your blog. :) Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

  9. U're lovely! & u make me feel summer time thx!!!

  10. ur life is amazing babe !! :))

  11. Don't miss Biarritz, wetaher is just awful here!;)

  12. I love your style. It is random and sensical all at the same time. So glad I discovered your blog!

  13. Oh LOS ANGELES! It's such an AMAZING place isn't it? I love New York too but there's an other-worldliness to Los Angeles, it's amazing how you can be in Malibu or nestled somewhere in the Hollywood Hills feeling as though there's nothing or no one else around while a megalopolis of 20 million buzzes about right beneath you. Such beautiful shots!


I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved