So close behind me

Feb 11, 2013

 photo IMG_1265_zpsc057eb5d.jpg
 photo IMG_1273_zps82083ee7.jpg
 photo IMG_1269_zpsbb65f2ff.jpg
Coat: Armani Exchange, pants: Juicy Couture, shoes: Dolce Vita, hat: Rag & Bone

It's getting close to that 3 year mark here on Trop Rouge...pretty gnarly right? I hope I didn't miss my own blog anniversary (oopsi) !! I've been thru so much during these past 3 years...
 Trop Rouge has become a personal travel diary full of music, friends and style (I hope haha) Personal crap, so much love & heartbreak & laughs & cry's and you've followed me thru all that.  I started a Tumblr around the same time I decided to start the blog and I have to tell you..I love tumblr maybe even more than blogging? It's fun to answer questions....normal or weird. (and boy do I get some pretty weird questions) I think one of the weirdest ones was if I liked to small farts....no I do not, but interesting question.

Anyways...I'll probably write this whole thing out again in a couple days, because I think my anniversary is in a couple days, but whatever...I'll do what I want. It's my party.
Follow me on Instagram

21 comments:

  1. love those pants!!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coat is absolutely amazing! These pants reminds me of the early 90s when I was wearing similar! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here! I really love your style ♥
    That hat looks awesome on you :)
    Kisses, and congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so inspiring, not only the things you wear but also the way you write, I'm a very big fan of your blog :)

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous plaid!

    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. just discovered your blog last year but ever since it has been serving me so well as a source of inspiration and just an amazing blog to come back to, I have to say my main addiction being envious about your life in NYC, but it gets my dreams going of coming there soon :)

    xx

    http://impressthepress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sure is your party girl! You get it!! I love this blog so much and to open your world up to us is really rad of you!

    Chao
    Poppie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful coat!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy almost anniversary! Hope you have an amazing party to celebrate your amazing blog!

    http://rhythmandruffle.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing trench!!!!

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on 3 years :) super cool pants. I realllly wish I could afford that hat

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have always been my fav blogger!
    I just re-started up my blog i hope you can take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great coat. I also love your boots! I've been wanting a great pair of flat Chelsea boots for a while now and I like how those ones go up slightly higher than most.


    www.deancorno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. trop belle! :)

    http://petdeloup.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. And it's such a pleasure to follow you thru all of this!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. eeeek this is why i read and love your blog -- it's YOU and no apologies. be who you are. happy 3 years! haha

    much love xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved