Jan 7, 2013

{Berlin} Grey skies and blue shoes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: Vintage, skirt: Club Monaco, shoes: random store in Berlin.

Berlin is such a grey beautiful place. (grey for now cause of the winter) My friends keep telling me to come back for spring. I will, I can't wait. I wish I was back in Berlin it's so rad...this place is gnarly. You guys are intense and I like it. Anything goes here and seeing my fiends laugh and talk in german while I just sit and say
 "ya ya yaaaa" makes me smile. I picked up on some words, but I'm better at just sitting and trying to comprehend.
Wore a vintage coat I picked up in Pairs couple days before Berlin. Super cheap too...just 35 euros. I visited some german thrift stores while in Berlin but nothing caught my eye. I can't wait to come back round spring time!


10 comments:

  1. aww! you made me miss berlin! <3 I was there exactly one year ago and I would love to go again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pictures, berlin really has a special vibe to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the berlin1 :) really wants to go there! :)Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your hair! I know curly hair aren't always great, but for me who has half curly and half straight hair, it's not that fab all the time. :D I'd prefer totally curly or totally straight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful coat!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving all your holiday/vacation photos!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooooow you were in Germany! Very cool! Love your Pictures!

    xo
    www.bestupid-th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your coat, its great and chic for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.