Nov 21, 2012

Grey Tonic

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Tibi jacket: skirt: UNIF, baseball jacket: Blue Life, boots: Frye, ring: Karen London, Byboe Hat: Rag and bone, Bag:(x)SML

I'm obsessed with Ebay. I can find pretty much any and everything on there. I remember when I first moved into my apt I was on ebay every day shopping from anything to candle holders to couches haha.   I had no idea they had a fantastic fashion side to them as well. I always thought it was primarily outbidding someone else (a favorite hobby of mine). Since it's the holidays I find myself online shopping way more that normal. I picked out this Tibi top from ebay's Holiday Collective limited edition items,  I was hoping that I would be able to bring it with me while I was in Indonesia but I happily came home to a pretty little box just the other day.

Wore this outfit yesterday morning while I was Thanksgiving shopping. this is the first year I'm doing Thanksgiving at my apartment with my friends. My mom is in Paris with Pierce so I'll just have my dad and Philip Charles over accompanied by Justin and Bonnie obviously (duh). I just got off Skype with my mom, she has no faith in me cooking a turkey by myself "just order one Christina it's easy, Grandma does it" yeah...okay I can see you think  I'm gonna ruin Thanksgiving for everyone haha. I got this under control....maybe?...okay i'm scared now. 
Follow me on Instagram so you can follow the chronicles of a ruined Thanksgiving.
Also Check out ebay's Holiday Collective limited edition items. Tis the season for giving!

19 comments:

  1. Cool jacket! And i'm still in love with your hair...

    With Love,

    Joy
    justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool look!!! love the hat... suits u so well.

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Good luck with the turkey, haha!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous boots!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a skirt just like that the other day and am still contemplating getting it... you make me want it ;)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. coooool!

    Love from Croatia! :)

    http://fashion-around.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that top. You have the best style.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Tibi find on eBay! I love the carefree 90s grunge feel of this outfit! Good luck with that Turkey... you'll do fine.

    -Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this outfit. The distressed skirt is my fave! I just got some vintage cowboy boots and cut them down to ankle. They are my go-to shoe now! GOOD LUCK WITH THE TURKEY! WE BELIVE IN YOU CHRISTINA!!!

    xx, alexia > In the Meantime

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Stylish , lovely outfit and amazing pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great rings and boots. They can match various styles and outlooks. And they seem to be very cozy, as well.
    freelance mommy blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always have great accessories which complete your look, can you make a post about how to best wear, combine them, and where to buy etc.?
    Also I loved to listen to your playlist, if you have more music to share..

    keep up the great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christina, you´re gorgeous!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm discovering your blog and I love it!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. great interesting outfit, I'm a huge ebay fan as well

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like it.
    http://tohavefabulousday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.