{Biarritz} On insta

Jun 16, 2012

Photobucket
Girls in stripes at the Ventilo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dinner a la cote with Fanny and Alicia
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Beach dreams
Photobucket
Philip Charles in Hossegor
Photobucket
Photobucket
#bestfriendproblems
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fanny - Morgan & me 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Douanne's sick apartment
Photobucket
Girls night
Photobucket
Morgane friend is amazing (here)
Photobucket
Oh oui oui!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Betty The Shark playing at the Swatch Pro.


A few of my favorite phone snaps from my visit to Biarritz. 
Follow me on Twitter

14 comments:

  1. Café gourmand ? Looks really good !
    Love your blog
    Bénédicte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm the bread looks amazing, so does everyone's makeup!! Love the jean jacket girl gang

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have the most amazing hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pictures! you and your friends always look like you're having such a good time :) and you probably hear this all. the. time. but your hair is AMAZING. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful captures!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a great time with your friends in France Christina & lovely outfits. I love every single look you post.

    xoxo

    the109block.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics! Hope I can visit Biaritz this summer!

    xoxo
    Chantal

    todayiwearfashion.blogspot.com

    ps I have a nice give-away at my blog (book about hundred years of fashion!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Biarritz - and your blog! (I read it for a long time but I realized I never left a single comment, shaaame on me!) Congrats for your work and see you soon!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  9. That beach looks so beautiful! Wow! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome insta photos!! Tons of memories there. Thank you for sharing with us!

    kat
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved