{ Biarritz} Miramar

Jun 21, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lets face it..it's scorching outside...I'm on my balcony sweating and in a bikini. Since I cant be at the beach I thought i'd bring the beach to me and to you guys too! converted a"Bleu de toi" scarf as a pretty decent bikini top and some bottoms I picked up in Spain with the girls. Douanne and I spend about 2 hours at the Miramar occasionally getting up to splash in the water later followed by me screaming cause it was way too cold...oh I'd do anything to be back at the beach....or a lake I don't care!!

20 comments:

  1. Tu es très belle. J'adore ton costume de bain :)

    http://trendislife.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. < 3
    i'm jealous your weather, in my town there is rainin :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures hun, and absolutely beautiful bikini :)

    Xx
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I wish I had a beach to go to, but this will do :)
    Angela @ The Lovely Cup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how creative you got with the scarf! You look gorgeous! I'd love to be at a beach right now as well!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice bikini!

    www.thevstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute bikini!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would do anything to be back at the beach too(

    WatchMe

    ReplyDelete
  9. que signifie ton tatouage ?
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  10. I make tops from my scarfs too! it looks really cute and I'm lovin the Lana Del Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Creative thinking!! It makes a cute bikini top!

    kat
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll always have a soft spot for Biarritz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea! You could start your own "Scarf Suits" line:D
    http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2012/06/mixed-emotions.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a nice, simple, affordable DIY bikini top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Modelos lindos de biquini, praia maravilhosa.
    Eu usaria cada modelos desses em um dia de praia http://mulherohomemdacasa.com.br/moda-verao-2016-biquini-3d/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved