Floral woods

May 23, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shorts: Paige, top: Lucca Couture, shoes: shoemint (similar or here) bag: Yak Pak (similar) ring: By Boe, watch: Swatch (similar)

Last sumer most of my days were spent doing just this...exploring the woods near my home, making my way all the way to the beach at the very end and picking out shells with Pierce. 
I decided to bring out this mesh backpack that I've had in my possession for a while now. I guess I was channeling the 8th grader left in me. I don't know why I waited so long to wear my pink backpack. I think this is something I'm going to have to bring with me to Biarritz, mainly just to make my friends laugh, although it's a very reliable beach bag...


20 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect! I kinda like the backpack (:

    Peace and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to explore as well! Great shorts.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mesh backpacks are the best - especially when you're doing outdoor activities, haha.

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I love this look! Your hair is so sick!

    http://bridgetmarowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this short!!

    Please visit my blog!
    madamchic.bloggspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Love the shorts.

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it :)

    http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  8. El jersey es precioso, y tu pelazo maravilloso!

    Un beso, Maquillando sueños

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!

    xoxo,

    www.thelookandlisten.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful pics!!

    www.thevstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So funny! I'm actually doing a post on wearing backpacks in a fashionable way. Maybe I can use your picture?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hah! I thought this was in addition to your overalls post ;) But I like it! It gives the entire look and scenery, some POP!
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. so adorable

    leathernspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wouldn't it get sand in it on the beach? It's super cool, though. I love how you could wear it with something totally normal, and still look a little bit strange (my goal, always).

    You should definitely bring it with you. I love these shorts too! They're so perfect for the nature shots, and they look great on you!

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your short !! Nice blog, I follow you xx

    Joana,
    http://joanablogmode.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved