Jan 9, 2012

Wrapped up

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: Gar-De (similar), Sweater: H&M (similar), Top: Lilla P, Skirt: TopShop (smilar or here), Boots: 8.15 (similar), Bag: Coach, gloves: Laura Theiss (similar)

Recently just got an Iphone. I love my Blackberry, but I suppose after doing the Iphone commercial I became slightly obsessed. Shaun has one and I'm always stealing it to play fruit ninja. I'm sure I'll be tweeting way more often (not like I don't already...but you know) Oh and Instagram I'll sooooo be on that! you can follow me here

Been weirdly into animal prints...but like real form animal prints. This bunny skirt is super cute. I'm actually not crazy about rabbits in real life. I'm allergic to them and I also have a sort of little fear, I just can't helping thinking that they are going to bite me. So a picture of them on my skirt is quite enough.

23 comments:

  1. i. love. your. hair. Great blog!! Love your style and fun personality. Hope you visit TheUrbanFlamingo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of your photos, you are so gorgeous. And SO jealous that you got the iPhone, that's the next gadget on my really-want-but-don't-really-need list!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning! Your skirt and jacket are major!!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that black fur gilet. Gorgeous texture to it. I have a cream faux fox hair one which I love xx www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit as always, but gotta be honest. I followed your blog because i'm completely in love with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair and this fabulous skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe funny bunny story welcome to the i phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love these lines this look is created...COOL SCHOOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning jacket I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty.

    www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bunny print is lovely! nice try to tame your fear;)! Love your look, grunge cropped jumper and chic fur gilet, the cherry on the top is your fantastic curly hair

    www.fashiongotustroubleagain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG lovin your outfit!! Especially the first photo with all that divine texture!! XD

    http://thequietspaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your hair !!!

    http://www.rockglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog!
    Kisses from New York:)
    www.TheBrunetteWorld.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the layering here.
    i need those boots...
    xx
    fashionbater

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tu es magnifique, comme toujours :)

    Et depuis que j'ai vu sur Twitter que tu parlais français, je suis certaine que tu me comprends ;)
    (C'est moi qui t'ai demandé si tu parlais français)

    Bonne journée!

    Manon

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the cropped sweater and your hair is amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your hair.
    those curls really rock :D

    Style Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow you, i feel in love of your look!!! ;)

    www.jaiencorecraque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.