Living room

Jan 4, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater: Lamb and Flag, Pants: Cheap Monday, Shoes: Converse, Hat: Vintage (similar)

Decided to spend some more time home this week...which was cut a tad bit short, since now i'm back in the city...the cold cold city. Buur!! I can't take this weather. I picked up an amazing faux fur jacket just last week a couple blocks from my house, that's been keeping me very warm. I actually used it as a blanket/pillow yesterday afternoon when I passed out on my couch waiting for my brother to get home from kindergarden.

Don't forget to enter my Primary give away click here

15 comments:

  1. That sweater is gorgeous!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very comfy and cool and laid back. Gives a feeling of easiness.

    http://thequietspaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of your jumper, it looks great on you. Always a big fan of your (big) hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect color on you! this outfit looks ultra comfy. winter perfection.


    http://saras-style-snapshot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater looks so cozy!

    tictaczo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the sweater! so cosy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This weekend I'm going to visit my parents so this kind of look will be my friend for the next days ;) I love the colour of the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you kinda kick ass in mustard yellow missy

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish this sweater for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look hot, cold weather sucks, that is all

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  11. superbe!

    xox.

    www.ReachCouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've got such beautiful hair! I adore the colour of you jumper.

    XX Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. your outfit looks so comfy!

    www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved