A day in Amsterdam

Jan 29, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Coat: She Inside, Jeans: Big Star, Cardi: Cynthia Vincent, Top: Edun, Shoes: Ecco, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

After a super short flight Natalie and I have finally arrived in Amsterdam! So excited to be here working with Ecco. Everyone is so nice and welcoming. I tried downloading an app to help me with easy words I could say to people...but I'm not very good at remembering them. Haha. The peeps from Ecco took us on a walking tour, which consisted of just fun mindless walking down different streets. You all know my love for mindless walking, so I loved every minute of it, even if it is pretty chilly.
I ended up being super touristy and bought a very tacky red light inspired mug for my dad, and then walked into a pole (don't ask i don't know how) and broke the handle....craft time.
We walked around for hours and even after all that my feet felt amazing! Tomorrow we leave for Copenhagen for the Ecco "Walk in Style". I can't believe I'm leaving Amsterdam already!!

More photos are coming, in the meantime you guys should follow me on Twitter and Tumblr for randoms!



22 comments:

  1. FEBO french fries are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really cool that you get to travel like this as a part of your job, love the outift as usual. glad youre enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    Nice to hear that you like Amsterdam ;)! Ps the area where to shop called 'de negen straatjes' it means the nine streets ;)! Have a nice stay in my home town,

    XOXO

    A girl from Amsterdam
    Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love these pictures! Wish I saw you in Amsterdam today, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved visiting Amsterdam, such a beautiful city filled with some awesome shopping.

    I love your outfit! those leather pants are great.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous photos, love this look on you!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amsterdam is beautiful city and you look gorgeous!
    Your coat is soooo good!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic look <3 love the coat and scraft:D
    check out my blog, xxx!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, have fun! I really like that scarf-y hood thing you've got going on there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you wrapped that knit around your head! Reminds me of ladies going out in the 50s/60s with scarves tied around their face ;)

    http://thequietspaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amsterdam is such an awesome city... you look so beautiful digging your outfit. btw where did your get your scarf,snood, winter accessory ? I'm swooning over it, it gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some good pictures! If you want to re-do your visit to A'dam, I can give you some to do's as I specialize in personalized A'dam city guides. It would be my pleasure :)

    http://www.mappedout.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your layering pieces! :) I totally agree Mindless walking always leads to the best adventures =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. it seems that you're haveing a great time :D!!
    nice outfit and awesome cardi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    xo
    everyoursevermine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you two are so cute! love the red striped top layered underneath and the head scarf is rad! i hope you and Natalie are having fun and that you get to go to the coffee shops! they are bomb, I was in Amsterdam last summer and it was the best day ever

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute cute cute

    http://antonettepeters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. love ur blog!!
    nice outfit! u are very pretty!
    I am following you!
    xx

    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  18. looking fab girl!

    I've just got back from Amsterdam; describing my experiences in three words: I loved it.
    Found myself a very cute place to through short stay amsterdam,. They had a nice clean canal house where'd stayed, maybe worth checking it out for your next trip,not too expensive either!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cool you've visited Amsterdam. Next time also visit Rotterdam :-)

    xoxo
    Chantal

    todayiwearfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved