{Travels} Off to Copenhagen

Jan 27, 2012

Photobucket
Printed Nanette Lepore tank, Snakekin Primary NY clutch and a new favorite Pavonine lace top
Photobucket
Spring symbols... A beautifuly stitched A+ro top and Cynthia Vincent's perfect version of a summer cardi
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cynthia Vincent dress for a not so cold night....
Photobucket
Extreme comfort with Ecco
Photobucket
army Jacket by She inside ,Quiksliver sweater and a peach Pavonine sheer skirt. - Mango bag
Photobucket
keeping my hair alive with Wen
Photobucket
Nanette Lepore top, Topshop bunny skirt toned even more down with some Doc's - Rebecca Minkoff Bag
Photobucket
Nanette Lepore slip in just the right amount of color
Photobucket
Photobucket
Never taking him off...a little bit of home from Maya Brenner
Photobucket
Nanette Lepore rock steady dress

I leave for Copenhagen in the next few hours, but wanted to share with you guys a few of the more special pieces I'm bringing with me. Including some hair care from WEN.
Be sure to follow me on TWITTER !! and Tumblr
Catch ya on the flip side.


17 comments:

  1. Have fun on your travels! All your things are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your stuff!

    seed-of-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great things<3 really like this style

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that TopShop bunny printed skirt and bright pink slip

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wen is amazing! I use it on my long, limp locks and its great to see you use it for your curly, thick hair!! Makes me feel like I went to a spa after I use it everyday... Safe safe travels and happy styles! You did an amazing job packing :) room for souvenirs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the state necklace. I have one for my home state of Texas and wear it as often as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you wanna see the collection of Paris Fashion Weeek 2012 follow my blog http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3101331/patricia-iacob/follow and I will present you the new fashion news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just found your blog and I'm loving it already.
    Beautiful use of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great images! Great taste in style x

    JADE EMILY
    - Australian Online clothing store: Launching Feb/March - Pre Sale Launch on Facebook Page -
    www.jadeemily.com.au
    www.facebook.com/JadeEmilyOnline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoooray for Nanette Lepore, she's a fave...love the clutch. And great Cynthia Vincent dress...havefun!
    Delaney

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great trip! I hear Copenhagen is incredible. There is a really cool fashion scene there. Can't wait to see what you pair the "Awesometrical" Lace top with!

    PAVONINE on DailyCandy get $100 for $50

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a great trip, you picked great pieces!

    www.thepursesnatcher.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so love your blog! I see you just got nominated as top blogger by denimblogger. Super cool. I'm 14 years old & blogging about teen fashion from London in the UK. I hope my blog can be like yours one day. Tx.

    http://teenchatter.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww your blog is so cute! Hope you had a good trip!!

    I am from South Africa :-)

    http://myfashionistalife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the necklace! Adorable!!
    Great blog!
    SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the necklace and dress! I'm impressed with them! My workmate are gonna love it! Thanks for sharing! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved